Here's what's on it so far:
- A README.TXT file containing contact info in case I lose the flash drive.
- A 20MB 128-bit Blowfish encrypted Cryptainer volume. The cryptainer volume houses my Data directory.
- An unsecured data directory called Lore.
- A Books directory containing eReader, a couple of Palm Doc books, and a couple of PDF books.
- A MP3 directory with Coolplayer in it (but no MP3s yet).
- A Games directory containing Asteroids, Tetris (both from Neave.com), and Chess-It.
- A Utils directory with 7za.exe, Upx, MD5Sum, Split32, Nano, and GnuPG.
- A Tools directory containing installers for AntiVir, Spybot S&D, Adaware, Firefox, Miranda, Putty, 7-Zip, Irfanview, and AxCrypt.
I've been thinking about putting portable versions of Firefox and other programs on the drive, but I don't want to put excessive wear on it. It's easy to carry an installer and "upgrade" any computer that doesn't have a program I need, and keeping portable working versions would take up a lot of space. As it is, I've got room to carry around some big files (like OpenOffice) and still have lots of room to spare (over 100 MB). I might try putting a copy of Slax on the drive for fun.
So, do you have any interesting uses for your flash drive?